Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to the new site!

This is the third version of the website. Finally I have come up with something I can update easily. I'm not really happy with this theme just yet. (There is a lot of unused space on the screen.) However, I do like the blogger system which I think will lend itself to TigerClawTV.com nicely. I'm still working out all the bugs. As you can see, the domain I have is just forwarding you to the blogger page. I'll have to go back and fix that later. For now though, watch for new updates (hopefully) every other day at least. 

Right now I am hard at work on completing a Spy Hunter video for Tiger Claw TV. That should be good. Along with that, I have a secret project in the works which should launch sometime in January. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment